Temperature measurement technique with the aid of special infrared radiation detectors with the electrical equipment on operation.
- Used in thermography inspections.
- Based on techniques where a thermal image of the inspected device is created.
- The device is equipped with a monitor where hot spots can be viewed.
The procedure consists of the following steps:
1. Equipment inspection with the infrared camera
2. Problem Identification on the equipment
3. Problem Report
4. Repair scheduling
FLUKE Ti30 infrared camera
Very useful tool for:
1. Assessing the repair requirements
2. Preventing important faults
1. Electrical Systems
Examples of Thermographical Reports